corner corner The Book of Presidents

The Book of Presidents
by Orville W. Webster | Reference
Registered by theharvestqueen of Cove, Oregon USA on 5/31/2003

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by theharvestqueen from Cove, Oregon USA on Saturday, May 31, 2003

This book was given to me to release.

Journal Entry 2 by melydia from Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, July 26, 2009

Picked this up at today's BCinDC meetup at Mad City Coffee in Columbia, Maryland. Looks like a good themed release.

Journal Entry 3 by melydia at National Portrait Gallery & American Art Museum in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Monday, August 17, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (8/16/2009 UTC) at National Portrait Gallery & American Art Museum in Washington, District of Columbia USA

Left on a ledge out front. Seemed appropriate, since there's a gallery of presidential portraits inside.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, August 23, 2009

It was interesting to find a book about the Presidents of the US in our nation's capitol.

CAUGHT IN WASHINGTON DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA U.S.A.