corner corner Crown Court

Crown Court
by James Follett | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingfuturecatwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, May 30, 2003

status (set by Bouldereader): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, May 30, 2003

From a "fill a bag for $5" booksale (thanks Mothercat for telling me about it!)

Go on, admit it, you're humming the theme tune already, aren't you?

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 2 by wingfuturecatwing at SH1 in Ashburton, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, January 06, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (1/5/2007 UTC) at SH1 in Ashburton, Canterbury New Zealand

In a phone box outside the Shell petrol station on the way out of Ashburton heading North.

Journal Entry 3 by Bouldereader from Boulder, Colorado USA on Monday, January 29, 2007

My husband and I are from the U.S. (state of Colorado) and visited New Zealand for a few weeks in Dec 2006/Jan 2007. We saw the book while using a pay phone somewhere on the way to Christchurch, and we thought "Crown Court" might like to make the long trip over our planet's expansive oceans to visit a new continent!

When I got home, I thought I'd start the book--but I've decided to pass. When I'm done typing this email, I plan to walk down to my workplace lunchroom and release the book into the wilds of Boulder, Colorado.

This is a cool idea, and perhaps I'll be back to register/release a few of my own books!

CAUGHT IN ASHBURTON NEW ZEALAND