corner corner I'll Be Watching You

I'll Be Watching You
by Victoria Gotti | Audiobooks
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 11/27/2009

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, November 27, 2009

Cassettes

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, December 03, 2009

pretty predictable.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, December 28, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (12/28/2009 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy! to hyphen8 - I promised her some books on tape. Also, for RABCK release challenge.

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thank you for the generous cassette RABCK - four books! I guess I'd better get busy listening. ;)

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, April 04, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (4/6/2010 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This will be going out in sp4home's Cassette Audio BookBox once I find out where the box is going next!

Journal Entry 6 by sp4home from Valley Center, Kansas USA on Monday, May 03, 2010

This audio book was returned in my Cassette Audio BookBox. I am not certain where I will release this audio book. Thank you for participating in the book box!

2010 Valley Center, Kansas, USA.

Journal Entry 7 by sp4home at Valley Center, Kansas USA on Monday, January 31, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (1/31/2011 UTC) at Valley Center, Kansas USA

This audiobook will be released into imawinn2’s @Earreading Audiobooks Cassette bookbox.

2011 Valley Center, Kansas, USA.

Journal Entry 8 by tostle at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Monday, February 21, 2011

Taking this from the Audio Bookbox Ray. Thanks for sharing this box!

Journal Entry 9 by tostle at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (4/6/2011 UTC) at Salt Lake City, Utah USA

This book is going into hyphen8's audiocassette book box! Happy travels!

Journal Entry 10 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, August 19, 2011

This came back to me in my audio bookbox; I'll try to find a new home for it.

Journal Entry 11 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, August 21, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (8/21/2011 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

I had so many audiobooks I just had to share: this went home from our TOC lunch with another reader.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Please make a journal entry and let the book's previous readers know it's safely in your hands.

Free your books - help spread the words!