corner corner The Essential Lewis and Clark

The Essential Lewis and Clark
by Landon Y. Jones, Editor | Journals
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 6/29/2009

status (set by MyssCyn): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, June 29, 2009

4 cassettes; unabridged selections; read by Peter Friedman and Tom Wopat

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The book was interesting. I enjoyed learning about this adventure.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, December 28, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (12/28/2009 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy! I promised her some books on tape. Also, for RABCK release challenge and auto/bio release challenge.

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wow. Tom Wopat. Luke Duke reads Lewis & Clark. That should be different! ;)

Thanks very much for the surprise RABCK.

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (3/17/2010 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Going out in MyssCyn's audiobook box.

Happy listening!

Journal Entry 6 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Friday, June 25, 2010

This was pretty good -- it had many details of the expedition I did not previously know.

Journal Entry 7 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (6/7/2011 UTC) at Des Moines, Iowa USA

Putting this into a box for MyssCyn. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by MyssCyn at San Antonio, Texas USA on Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Not too interested in listening to this one so I will because those are the stories I always seem to find the most interesting.
Brings back memories of my kids 5th grade projects. A long time ago....

Journal Entry 9 by MyssCyn at San Antonio, Texas USA on Sunday, January 29, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (1/29/2012 UTC) at San Antonio, Texas USA

Making up a few audio bookboxes for the tapes I will never get around to listening to. Please wild release anything you don't want when the ray is finished.

If you find a book I've wild released please make a journal entry. You don't have to join the site to do it but it will let me know that someone found it. Then please pass it on when you are finished.
If I've RABCKed a book to you please feel free to RABCK it forward or wild release it.

RABCK=Random Act of BookCrossing Kindness See you SHOULD join if you haven't already. Someone may send you a book you put on a wishlist!