corner corner March to the Stars (Prince Roger Series, Book 3)

March to the Stars (Prince Roger Series, Book 3)
by David Weber, John Ringo | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by ladybug74 of Dothan, Alabama USA on 5/24/2009

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ladybug74 from Dothan, Alabama USA on Sunday, May 24, 2009

Congratulations! You have found a bookcrossing book! I hope that you enjoy reading this book, then pass it along to a friend, neighbor, family member, co-worker, or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to find as you did! If this book isn’t the type that you like to read, please be kind enough to help it on its journey.

Please take a moment to leave a journal entry to let me know where you found this book. You may remain anonymous if you wish. After you read the book, please come back and let me know what you thought about it and what you will do with the book when you finish with it. You may come back any time to read where this book has traveled and what others thought about it. Thank you for letting me know where this book has traveled!

Journal Entry 2 by ladybug74 at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Sunday, May 24, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (5/24/2009 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Surprise RABCK to hypen8 from her wishilst. Thanks for the books that you sent to me! You are always very kind and generous with your books!

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Your package arrived safely today - thank you very much for sending me 3 books (when I really wasn't expecting any)!

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, August 12, 2012

I like it when I can have the full series before I start reading, and this one was kindly sent to me by another BookCrosser.

Book 3: The planet Marduk has been hard on Prince Roger and the Marines: there are nearly endless battles of one kind or another, and they keep losing friends. When they finally get near the spaceport, they get an update on what's been happening in the *rest* of the universe while they've been out of touch, and the news isn't good. The Basik's Own and the survivors of the Bronze Battalion have an even longer road ahead of them than they'd thought, and capturing a starship is only the first step.

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, August 12, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (8/13/2012 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Off to Arizona to find a new reader: hopefully Croyd will like these.