corner corner The Tailor of Panama

by John le Carré | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by ladybug74 of Dothan, Alabama USA on 5/21/2009

status (set by Dancesports): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by ladybug74 from Dothan, Alabama USA on Thursday, May 21, 2009

You have found a bookcrossing book! I hope that you enjoy reading this book, then pass it along to a friend, neighbor, family member, co-worker, or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to find as you did. If this book isn’t the type that you like to read, please be kind enough to help it on its journey.

Please take a moment to leave a journal entry to let me know where you found this book. You may remain anonymous if you wish. After you read the book, please come back and let me know what you thought about it and what you will do with the book when you finish with it. You may come back any time to read where this book has traveled and what others thought about it. Thank you for letting me know where this book has traveled!

Journal Entry 2 by ladybug74 at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, May 23, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (5/23/2009 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Surprise RABCK to hypen8 from her wishilst. Thanks for the books that you sent to me! You are always very kind and generous with your books!

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wow, I can't believe you sent me 3 books from my wish list! Thanks so much - this one will work for the 6 books, 6 countries, 6 continents reading challenge and possibly for the mystery bookbox I'm expecting soon.

Here's another copy on my shelf.

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, January 24, 2010

This really was on my wishlist, and I really did intend to read it..but I haven't. I still appreciate the thought, though. :)

I think it's time for this book to move on.

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, May 10, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (5/10/2010 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book is going on a new journey thanks to collectorkerri's 1st Sentences VBB.

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by Dancesports from Petcheys Bay, Tasmania Australia on Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The book has arrived safely; I can't believe it though - I received another copy of this book at the end of last week - it was a rabck prize. So I will definitely read one copy and find a new journey for the other.