corner corner Before Thanksgiving Comes: Family Man (Harlequin Superromance No. 811)

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, May 21, 2009

to be released soon into the wild

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Norristown, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, May 21, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (5/21/2009 UTC) at Norristown, Pennsylvania USA

released as a rabck!

You have found a very special book! This book was left on purpose because it needs to find a new reader. You can help this book travel on by passing it to a friend or leaving it "in the wild" when you are done with it. It doesn't have to travel far or soon. Feel free to enjoy it for as long as you like.

You may always make a journal entry without joining the website but if you do decide to join please use the screenname svoight or any other previous journaler of this book as the referring member.

Have a great day and Happy BookCrossing!!!

Journal Entry 3 by PrettyPoodle from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thank you so much svoight for the large RAOBCK I received today! That was so very kind of you to do. I can't wait to start sharing them!

Journal Entry 4 by PrettyPoodle at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, May 01, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (5/2/2010 UTC) at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA

Find me at today's (Sunday May 2's) meeting of ABXC! Please join us in the main room at the tables with all the books!

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate Prettypoodle referred you.

If you are in the greater Philadelphia area the first Sunday of the
month, please join the Audubon BookCrossers at our monthly gathering at Panera Bread in Audubon (Norristown) PA.

Visit our group page at: groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/

Journal Entry 5 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, May 02, 2010

from the abxc meetup today!

Journal Entry 6 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, August 11, 2011

change status

Journal Entry 7 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I like it when the author does her homework about the location. It's set in a fictional farming Ohio town, with Amish and Mennonite neighbors and goods for the local store. The widowed Dad is injured, and the new divorcee is in town cleaning out grandma's house, so she's able to help out babysitting the kids. And of course, they fall in love

Journal Entry 8 by wingNancyNovawing at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, October 03, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (10/6/2015 UTC) at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA

For the 3 every week, tick tock and KTM release challenges

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!