corner corner Sphere

Sphere
by Michael Crichton | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by Camethyste of Vancouver, Washington USA on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

status (set by 4thEstate): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Camethyste from Vancouver, Washington USA on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

In the middle of the South Pacific, a thousand feet below the surface of the water, a huge vessel is discovered resting on the ocean floor.

Rushed to the scene is a group of American scientists who descend together into the depths of the sea to investigate this astonishing discovery.

What they find defies their imaginations and mocks their attempts at logical explanation. It is a spaceship of phenomenal dimensions, apprently undamaged by its fall from the sky. And, most startling, it appears to be at least three hundred years old....

----
I haven't yet read this book, but I have another copy so I'm sending this on to be read by another. I'm looking forward to reading my copy when I have a chance.

Journal Entry 2 by Camethyste at -- Mail or by hand-ring, RABCK, meetings, Washington USA on Thursday, May 21, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (5/21/2009 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-ring, RABCK, meetings, Washington USA

This is going into Stagecrafty's Scifi/Fantasy Bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingk00kaburrawing from San Jose, California USA on Monday, July 13, 2009

I might keep this one. I've always like Crichton more than I want to admit :-p

Journal Entry 4 by wingk00kaburrawing at San Jose, California USA on Thursday, April 07, 2011

Cleaning out Mt. TBR.
I decided not to keep this book, so I'll be sending it off into the world, unread.

Journal Entry 5 by wingk00kaburrawing at BOOKBOX, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, September 08, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (9/8/2011 UTC) at BOOKBOX, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

adding to booklady331's ABC (Already Book Crossed) Bookbox!

Journal Entry 6 by Dove-i-libri at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Received today in BookLady331's "Already Been Crossed" Book-box. Link Here

Won't be taking it out, so back into the box it goes to continue its journey! Thank you for sharing!

Journal Entry 7 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, December 03, 2011

Already read this book. Arrived home in my ABC box. I will repack the box sometime in the next couple of days and get the box moving again. "Already Been Crossed" Book-box. http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/7925010

Journal Entry 8 by wingbooklady331wing at ABC bookbox in BOOKBOX, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Sunday, December 04, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (12/4/2011 UTC) at ABC bookbox in BOOKBOX, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Enjoy! Going into round 3 of my ABC bookbox. I trust that this book finds a new home.

Journal Entry 9 by 4thEstate at Montclair, New Jersey USA on Sunday, December 18, 2011

This one arrived my way via the ABC bookbox. Looks interesting.