corner corner Stupid White Men: ...and Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation!

Journal Entry 1 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Saturday, May 16, 2009

"Michael Moore sizes up the new century - and that big, ugly special-interest group that's laying waste to the world as we know it: stupid white men. Whether he's calling for United Nations action to overthrow the Bush Family Junta, calling on African-Americans to place whites only signs over the entrances of unfriendly businesses, or praying that Jesse Helms will get kissed by a man, Stupid White Men is Mike's manifesto on malfeasance and mediocrity."

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen at Camping Vantone Pineta in Trescore Balneario, Lombardia Italy on Thursday, August 13, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (8/13/2009 UTC) at Camping Vantone Pineta in Trescore Balneario, Lombardia Italy

Left it on our neighbours table, while packing up our tent. (I hope we didn't wake you up ...)

Achtergelaten op de tafel van de buren, bij het inpakken van de tent. (Ik hoop dat we jullie niet hebben wakkergemaakt!)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We have found the book on our table, have read 2 chapters and now we are at home, we don't have any time for it. Because we would like to leave the book at a place with people, coming all over the world, we will leave the book in Spa (on the racecircuit on 4th. October 2009).

CAUGHT IN VANTONE ITALY