corner corner The Scorpion Secret (Xtreme Adventures Inc.)

The Scorpion Secret (Xtreme Adventures Inc.)
by M. A. Harvey | Children's Books
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, May 15, 2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, May 15, 2009

I got this fair-condition softcover at a local Book Cellar. This series looks a bit like those choose-your-own-path books, but in this case the reader doesn't actually make plot decisions - instead, there's a story interspersed with maps and short quizzes, such that the reader can (ideally) learn a few things from the adventure. This one's set in Egypt, from archaeological sites to the open desert, and includes a variety of perils to face and clues to discover. Not bad!

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Portsmouth Harbor Cruises in Portsmouth, New Hampshire USA on Monday, July 13, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (7/13/2009 UTC) at Portsmouth Harbor Cruises in Portsmouth, New Hampshire USA

I left this book propped up near the ticket office of Portsmouth Harbor Cruises at about 3:30. Hope the finder enjoys it!

Journal Entry 3 by Manine from Meudon, Ile-de-France France on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I found the book on a bench near the ticket office of Portsmouth Harbor Cruises at 10 am on July 14.
I was very pleased with the idea of books travelling on their own ! As soon as I have read it I'll drop it somewhere on my way to New York City.

Journal Entry 4 by Manine from Meudon, Ile-de-France France on Friday, July 17, 2009

I released the book today July 17 by the stairs of the Old City Hall in Boston, 45 School Street.
I wish it and its readers "Bon Voyage"!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We caught the book in Boston on the Freedom Trail. It was a fun find. It is very exciting, even though i'm only on page 73. The book traveled with us back to Florence,KY. We plan to drop it of at an rest stop on our way to Maine to visit our cousins.

CAUGHT IN BOSTON MA USA