corner corner Ray Bradbury Presents Dinosaur Empire

Ray Bradbury Presents Dinosaur Empire
by Stephen Leigh, John J. Miller | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by ladybug74 of Dothan, Alabama USA on 5/13/2009

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ladybug74 from Dothan, Alabama USA on Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Congratulations! You have found a bookcrossing book! I hope that you enjoy reading this book, then pass it along to a friend, neighbor, family member, co-worker, or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to find as you did! If this book isn’t the type that you like to read, please be kind enough to help it on its journey.

Please take a moment to leave a journal entry to let me know where you found this book. You may remain anonymous if you wish. After you read the book, please come back and let me know what you thought about it and what you will do with the book when you finish with it. You may come back any time to read where this book has traveled and what others thought about it. Thank you for letting me know where this book has traveled!

Journal Entry 2 by ladybug74 from Dothan, Alabama USA on Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Reserved for hypen8, from her wishlist. I will mail this book as soon as another arrives that I plan to send with it.

Journal Entry 3 by ladybug74 at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, May 23, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (5/23/2009 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

RABCK to hypen8 from her wishilst. Thanks for the books that you sent to me! You are always very kind and generous with your books!

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm surprised that you *found* three books from my wishlist, and so pleased that you made the effort. Thanks very much. :)

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/5/2012 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Released at our second annual pop-up Skygate OBCZ during the 2012 Hawaii Book and Music Festival for Secretariat's 2012 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Challenge (week 19).

More festival photos: allysther ghir islevamp hyphen8.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you are able to make a journal entry to let me know you've found my book that would be terrific.

If you're new to BookCrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community of book lovers and learn about what it has to offer. If you decide to sign up, you may use me ( hyphen8 ) as your referring member, but that's certainly not required.

In fact, there are no requirements: this is now your book and you may do whatever you like with it. You're welcome to keep it for as long as you wish, and you can even mark it for your "permanent collection"...but you don't have to.

Please do feel free to make a journal entry when you're done with the book saying what you thought of it or what you plan to do with it next: if you decide to pass it this book to another reader or leave it for someone else to find, joining BookCrossing will allow you to follow the book's future travels whenever another reader makes a journal entry...who knows where it will turn up next?

Free your books - help spread the words!