corner corner The Book of Dave: A Revelation of the Recent Past and the Distant Future

The Book of Dave: A Revelation of the Recent Past and the Distant Future
by Will Self | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Fire-Dragon of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 5/12/2009

status (set by UrbanSpaceman): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Fire-Dragon from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, May 12, 2009

From the back cover: What if a demented London cabbie called Dave Rudman wrote a book to his estranged son to give him some fatherly advice. What if that book was buried in Hampstead and hundreds of years later, when rising sea levels have put London underwater, spawned a religion? What if one man decided to question life according to Dave? And what if Dave had indeed made a mistake?

Journal Entry 2 by Fire-Dragon at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (5/12/2009 UTC) at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom

I'm taking this to the London May BookCrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 3 by UrbanSpaceman from Kingston upon Thames, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Picked up at the London BC Meetup. I've been wanting to read this since I heard about it, so I'm pleased. :)