corner corner Lords of Corruption

Lords of Corruption
by Kyle Mills | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by jeskawest of Long Beach, California USA on 5/11/2009

status (set by Annelis): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by jeskawest from Long Beach, California USA on Monday, May 11, 2009

This was a fast-paced page-turner, full of violence and intrigue. Not exactly my kind of book though.

Journal Entry 2 by jeskawest at By Mail, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (7/27/2009 UTC) at By Mail, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

On its way to another bookcrosser, from the first sentences virtual bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnnimanniwing from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, August 07, 2009

The book is here, thanks very much!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, March 05, 2012

Being interested in Africa and development work, I thought I'd enjoy this more, but it was too hard-boiled for me - or would masculine be a better word? I just didn't really engage with the story or the characters, and that's generally a must for me if I'm to really like a book.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Full of violence and intrigue? Maybe this book is not the right book for me even if I am interested in Africa.
Thank you for the anyway!

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnneliswing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Released 1 wk ago (6/14/2017 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

This was better for my brother. He read it and liked it too.

Sanomatalon miittiin mukaan.
Lukuiloa!

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnneliswing at Suomenlinna in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, June 17, 2017

Released 1 wk ago (6/16/2017 UTC) at Suomenlinna in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

I left the book in the aula of Suomenlinna-museo.
Happy reading!