corner corner Chocolate for a Woman's Soul P.O.B.

Chocolate for a Woman's Soul P.O.B.
by Kay Allenbaugh, Kay Allenbaugh | Other
Registered by Shemchin of Plano, Texas USA on 5/3/2009

status (set by Haugtussa): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Shemchin from Plano, Texas USA on Sunday, May 03, 2009

TBR

Journal Entry 2 by Shemchin at Heiloo, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (2/5/2010 UTC) at Heiloo, Noord-Holland Netherlands

secret pal of **Chocoholics** RABCK hosted by ApoloniaX

WITH LOVE CARD

BILLY THE KID Museum: Hico, TX CARDS:7 of spades

Journal Entry 3 by wingTsjarawing from Assendelft, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Friday, February 19, 2010

Arrived safely in a big and heavy box full of goodies! (with 5 other books, 8 bars/bags of chocolate, lots of bags of interesting tea, bookcrossing stickers/supplies, an addressbook, a beautiful metallic bookmark, (post)cards, little other cards, bookmarks and stickers, some hidden inside the books ^-^) I was so surprised :D Thank you so much shemchin!! You really are too generous!!

Oh and I just had to take a photograph of this (borrowed the camera of my little sis).. it's just amazing :)

Sounds like an interesting read :) (and very fitting for the chocoholic exchange :p)
This book is also hardcover.
Thanks shemchin!

Journal Entry 4 by wingTsjarawing at Assendelft, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (3/1/2011 UTC) at Assendelft, Noord-Holland Netherlands

A nice collection of heart-warming stories (there were 77 I think..). These short stories were easy to read and leave you with a nice, satisfying feeling (a bit like a feel good movie :p).

On its way to Haugtussa in Norway now, for the "A" is for Author, "B" is for Bookray game.
Hope you'll enjoy it :)
PS. I forgot to put the postcard with the bcid in the package, so I sent it separately the day after I had mailed this (and a little something else too, which was also in the book I received from the BCer before me).

Journal Entry 5 by wingHaugtussawing at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Got home from a nice week in wonderful Copenhagen - and this book was waiting for me.
Looks like a nice read.
Thank you very much.

Journal Entry 6 by wingHaugtussawing at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Saturday, March 26, 2011

I've read the book now & and it was ok.
It got a bit too sentimental and religious for my liking at times. And I have to admit that I can't really understand why the USA needs so many people with a carrer as a professional speaker. In the book you got the feeling that 'everybody' attends classes to develope their innerself.

The book started off with a really cool qoute though (something that lead me to have high thoughts for the book & I read the whole thing waiting for another good quote), but here is the one that I liked:

"I'm not shooting for a successful relationship at this point. I'm just looking for something that will prevent me from throwing myself in front of a bus. I'm keeping my expectations very, very, low. Basically, I'm just looking for a mammal. That's my bottom line, and I'm really flexible on that, too."
Lucille, in the movie Bye Bye Love/

Journal Entry 7 by wingHaugtussawing at Syvende Himmel in Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Monday, June 18, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (6/18/2012 UTC) at Syvende Himmel in Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway

This book is released in the Monopoly game turn six. We landed on Cloud Nine. Cloud Nine translates into *Syvende Himmel* in Norwegian (Meaning The 7th Heaven).
Syvende Himmel is of course all joy!
Thus this book is released, together with some chocolate, outside the wonderful shop called Syvende HImmel.