corner corner The Perfect Paragon (Agatha Raisin Mysteries, No. 16)

The Perfect Paragon (Agatha Raisin Mysteries, No. 16)
by M. C. Beaton | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by NMReader of Herndon, Virginia USA on Saturday, May 02, 2009

status (set by Bug2004): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Saturday, May 02, 2009

Synopsis
AGATHA RAISIN...AND THE CASE FROM HELLShe's nosed in on murder investigations, annoyed law enforcement on two continents, and been targeted by everyone from a hit man to a killer secretary. But now Agatha Raisin must take on her greatest nightmare—a divorce case. Bad enough that her struggling detective agency needs the whacking great fee pompous businessman Robert Smedley is offering to prove his wife is unfaithful; it's even worse that Mrs. Smedley is the kind of sweet, accomplished, lovely, gentle, and all-around perfectly wonderful spouse that Agatha couldn't be in a thousand years. So, when Smedley turns up poisoned, Agatha is relieved enough to help his now-desperate wife clear her name. And with the assistance of her firm's eccentric new staff, Agatha enthusiastically follows leads and a batch of suspects through the English countryside's seediest byways. But the police aren't about to let an interfering “amateur” beat them to the punch. And as Agatha hits one dead end after another, a particularly devious killer is looking forward to making sure the indomitable Agatha never has to worry about old age—or anything else.

Journal Entry 2 by NMReader at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, May 02, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (5/2/2009 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Putting in nuttyreader's bookbox.

I really want to read but am in a spiral to read in order

Journal Entry 3 by bksfamly from Peoria, Arizona USA on Tuesday, May 05, 2009

taking from book box

Journal Entry 4 by bksfamly from Peoria, Arizona USA on Sunday, June 07, 2009

Another good one now ready for the spiral.

Journal Entry 5 by bksfamly at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (7/8/2009 UTC) at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

spiral book being sent on

Journal Entry 6 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

At the moment I have most of the series in my house. I'll read as quickly as I can and pass on

Journal Entry 7 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Sunday, May 23, 2010

I thought an update on this book would be appreciated.

I started reading this last night. I have read the first two chapters.

Journal Entry 8 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Tuesday, June 01, 2010

I finished this book while traveling for Memorial Day. This was a re-read of the first Agatha book I ever read.

The whoel story made more sense and was as amusing and interesting as the first time.

Journal Entry 9 by NMReader at Rapid City, South Dakota USA on Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (6/1/2010 UTC) at Rapid City, South Dakota USA

I mailed yesterday from Boyd's Drug Store. It is heading to Bug2004 in Omaha.

Delivery Confirmation Number: 0309 1830 0001 4855 7891

Journal Entry 10 by Bug2004 at Omaha, Nebraska USA on Friday, June 11, 2010

Arrived safely

Journal Entry 11 by Bug2004 at Omaha, Nebraska USA on Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mailed off today. Very, very sorry for the delay.