corner corner The Way to Dusty Death

The Way to Dusty Death
by Alistair MacLean | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Moriquen of Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 4/28/2009

status (set by wyyy): available

Journal Entry 1 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"Reissue of the classic tale of high-octane adventure set in the world of 1970s Formula One, from the acclaimed master of action and suspense. Johnny Harlow seems to have it all: he's good looking, desired by women, and envied by men; he's also the reigning Formula One world champion, the poster-boy for the world's most thrilling and richly financed sport. But a recent devastating accident has driven him to drink. And now his beloved sport is changing: too many things are going wrong in too many races. And when Johnny is the apparent cause of the latest accident, he decides the time has come to sort things out. But what he finds has nothing to do with cars, and some people will do anything to prevent him from discovering the truth!"

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, May 25, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (5/26/2009 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Through karen07814 I received word that you were in major shortage of books. ;D So I thought I'd send you this one! Feel free to do with it as you please! Hope you'll like it!

Journal Entry 3 by wyyy on Monday, June 22, 2009

Thanks so much for thinking of me down here in Aruba! I really appreciate the gift and will do my best to make sure the book continues on its travels when I'm done with it.