corner corner The Misadventures of Oliver Booth: Life in the Lap of Luxury

The Misadventures of Oliver Booth: Life in the Lap of Luxury
by David Desmond | Literature & Fiction
Registered by jeskawest of Long Beach, California USA on 4/19/2009

status (set by Soozreader): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by jeskawest from Long Beach, California USA on Sunday, April 19, 2009

I did not enjoy this book, but I have read good reviews of it, so I know others have read and enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 2 by jeskawest at By Mail, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (7/27/2009 UTC) at By Mail, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

On its way to another bookcrosser, from the first sentences virtual bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnnimanniwing from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, August 07, 2009

Book arrived in Finland and looks like a fun read, thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, April 27, 2012

Unlike Donald Trump (at least according to the cover blurb), I didn't think this was hilarious exactly, but an enjoyable read nevertheless. I especially liked the Paris section.

***

This will travel next to Soozreader, who picked it from a First Sentences VBB running on the Finnish forum.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Saturday, May 12, 2012

Thank you very much for this book, I wonder if I'm going to agree with Donald Trump or not:)