corner corner The Rise and Fall of a Yummy Mummy

The Rise and Fall of a Yummy Mummy
by Polly Williams | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 5/9/2009

status (set by KawasakiBabe): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 09, 2009

One woman's struggle to fit back into her old self...

Amy Crane is in crisis. Six months after the birth of her baby, Amy still looks pregnant and can't remember the last time she had a wax, or an orgasm. Motherhood is stirring up disturbing questions about her own childhood. And she suspects her boyfriend is cheating.

Enter Alice, yummy mummy superior, on a mission to transform Amy's body, and love life. As Amy swaps breast pads for Botox and climbs out of a vortex of self-doubt, her libido awakens from its long nap and things get rather more complicated ...

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 28, 2010

Oh dear...I seem to be in some sort of a reading slump! This is the second book I've picked up within a few days that just ain't doing it for me! I wanted to read this to release it next month as part of the SEPTEMBER SAPPHIRE Challenge but I've got to the end of Chapter 2 & I honestly can't be bothered to go any further with it.

Normally I'd put it down & pick it up again in a few weeks but this is travelling on in September come what may.....

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Forget-Me-Not Trust Charity Shop in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (9/1/2010 UTC) at Forget-Me-Not Trust Charity Shop in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Ooops...slipped up with release time! To be released Thursday 2nd Sept at around 2pm :o)

Released as part of the 2010 ULTIMATE CHALLENGE
& the September Sapphire Challenge (#1)

If you're reading this then you've found a travelling book!

The point of releasing book into the "wild" is that they are a free gift from the bookcrosser to the finder.However, in this case, the book was given as a donation to
the Forget-Me-Not Trust Charity Shop
so you will have had to pay for it. Thank you for purchasing it & contributing to the charity.

Or maybe you found it else where....if so, please tell us where it has travelled to!

I hope you enjoy reading it & when you've read it, why not do entry to say where it's going next & then all it's readers, past & present, will be able to follow it's travels.

(If you decide to join in the fun at bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy as your referring member.....help spread the words!)

Journal Entry 4 by KawasakiBabe at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 24, 2010

I picked this up for my daughter who is a prospective Yummy Mummy! She should journal it at some point, as she's been bullied into joining the world of book crossing. May even read it myself - I suppose being a Yummy Granny counts too!

Journal Entry 5 by KawasakiBabe at a festive meet-up in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 09, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (12/11/2011 UTC) at a festive meet-up in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Given back to me by New Yummy Mummy, Lucy 1986 who just hasn't time to do anything!
Released on her behalf to Jill's party.

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at book-crossing. You may remain anonymous or you may wish to join; it's free, and spam free, and you are only known by your chosen nick name.
Whatever your decision, please let us know here where you picked up the book, what you think of it, and what you decide to do with it, so previous and future readers can follow its progress around the world.
Happy reading.