corner corner Deryni Checkmate

Deryni Checkmate
by Kurtz | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by Projekt-X of Abercynon, Wales United Kingdom on 4/14/2009

status (set by Aljazira): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Projekt-X from Abercynon, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Received from a fellow Freecycler, to release on Bookcrossing. Won't be reading this one, as it's not my kind of genre, but hopefully it will find a good home!
__

King Kelson of Gwynedd faces a war on two fronts: a Church led internal rebellion, and an invasion from a neighboring land; while covert forces loom in the background, in volume two of The Chronicles of the Dernyni, Deryni Checkmate
__
On it's way to Belgium!

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thanks a lot for the book Projeckt-X! It arrived safe and sound. Thanks again!

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen at Römerpark in Xanten, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, March 25, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (3/26/2010 UTC) at Römerpark in Xanten, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

I think I will give this book to one of my pupils who can 'free' this book. I think they'd really enjoy it. So somewhere within the Römerpark (probably somewhere near the museum) this book will be set free! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, April 05, 2010

Find it on a tree at the entrance from LVR-Archaeological Park Xanten :)

CAUGHT IN XANTEN NORDRHEIN-WESTFALEN GERMANY

Journal Entry 5 by Aljazira at Baum am Archäologischem Park in Xanten, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, April 05, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (4/5/2010 UTC) at Baum am Archäologischem Park in Xanten, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

Find it in a tree (!) on the entrance of the LVR-Archaeological Park Xanten :)
My boyfriend said, don't touch this dirty bag with a book inside...
But I heard long time ago (Think it was 2004) from bookcrossing, so i take it with me.
Now I think about where I free the book... wait & see :)

Journal Entry 6 by Aljazira at IC 2074 Sylter Strand in -- Bahn/Bus/Zug/Schiff --, Hamburg Germany on Friday, September 03, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (8/31/2010 UTC) at IC 2074 Sylter Strand in -- Bahn/Bus/Zug/Schiff --, Hamburg Germany

I forgot to free the book in my holidays in France and Belgium :(