corner corner The Illustrated Casey at the Bat: The Immortal Baseball Ballad

The Illustrated Casey at the Bat: The Immortal Baseball Ballad
by Ernest Thayer | Children's Books
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 4/11/2009

status (set by Shemchin): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, April 11, 2009

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, June 11, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (6/11/2009 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy! to Hyphen8

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, July 03, 2009

This arrived while I was on vacation so now that I'm mostly over the jetlag I'm journaling it. :)

Thanks for the RABCK booklady331! I love baseball, and I can already tell I'm going to enjoy the illustrations for this.

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, July 04, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (7/6/2009 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

I think anyone who has ever played baseball or cheered for a team can identify with this story.

I received it as a RABCK, so I think it's only fitting to send it out as a RABCK to someone else! Hopefully it will be able to travel a lot. So far it's traveled Florida to Hawaii, and now it's going to Texas. Not bad. :)

Journal Entry 5 by Shemchin from Plano, Texas USA on Friday, July 10, 2009

Thank you hyphen8 for this book and all the others. This will be the perfect book to share with my grandson before I release it to continue on it's journey.

Journal Entry 6 by Shemchin from Plano, Texas USA on Saturday, January 23, 2010

cute book!

Now on to it's next stop along the journey......

Journal Entry 7 by Shemchin at The Falls Village Club House in Branson, Missouri USA on Sunday, October 24, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (10/24/2010 UTC) at The Falls Village Club House in Branson, Missouri USA

Restocking the library here at my timeshare and sharing the knowledge of bookcrossing with others.