corner corner The Other Boleyn Girl

The Other Boleyn Girl
by Philippa Gregory | Literature & Fiction
Registered by DeeOhTea of North Providence, Rhode Island USA on Monday, April 06, 2009

status (set by Reinita): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by DeeOhTea from North Providence, Rhode Island USA on Monday, April 06, 2009

Picked up from a fellow BookMooch'er to use for BookCrossing!

If you should find this book and you're new to BookCrossing - WELCOME! You have found not only a book but a community of booklovers dedicated to the sharing of books. I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that this book has been found. Feel free to keep it or pass it on to a friend or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining (This is a FREE & SPAM-FREE Website:), I hope you’ll consider using DeeOhTea (that's me!) as the one who referred you!

Journal Entry 2 by DeeOhTea at Saylesville Friends Meeting House, 374 Great Rd. in Lincoln, Rhode Island USA on Friday, June 12, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (6/20/2009 UTC) at Saylesville Friends Meeting House, 374 Great Rd. in Lincoln, Rhode Island USA

Enjoy:)

Journal Entry 3 by Asagray from Providence, Rhode Island USA on Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This is a beautiful book - in great condition! I'm going to leave it on the East side where there's a poetry reading tonight. I hope it gets found!

Journal Entry 4 by Reinita from Chicago, Illinois USA on Saturday, August 22, 2009

Grabbed this at a poetry reading in a Providence cafe and thought "Hurray! Something sensational to read on the plane." Then I looked in the inside cover and realized this was a Bookcrossing book. I'm pleased to take it on a little journey to Chicago. Let's see if the next person can get it to the west coast!