corner corner Four Play

Four Play
by Fiona Walker | Women's Fiction
Registered by bradgirl of Saltaire, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/4/2009

status (set by bradgirl): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by bradgirl from Saltaire, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 04, 2009

Picked this up from a charity shop for a friend of mine who I thought would like it. She has now read it and passed it back to me for bookcrossing. I might give it a try first, will add to my TBR pile and see if it appeals at some point in the future.

Journal Entry 2 by bradgirl from Saltaire, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 01, 2010

Decided to read this when I had to take a book on the train to London and only had 2 minutes before I had to leave the house!!
It was a much better book than I was expecting, the only problem I had with it was that I was embarrassed by the title when I was on the train!
Reserved for el51e

Journal Entry 3 by bradgirl at Bradford, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (8/31/2010 UTC) at Bradford, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Passed to a friend of mine who is recovering from a broken heel and desperate for books! I need it back for my wife to read.

Journal Entry 4 by charliem7c at Bradford, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 09, 2011

I don't believe I have ever read a book by this author before now.
It was well written, and rather captivating.
Slightly difficult to follow in a couple of places (but that may just have been the pain meds!)
An enjoyable, pleasant read with a couple of twists.
Passing back to lender, with thanks

Journal Entry 5 by bradgirl at Bradford, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 08, 2011

Received back from Charlie - thanks very much! Reserved now for my wife to read.

Journal Entry 6 by bradgirl at Big Pinks in Miami, Florida USA on Thursday, August 25, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (8/25/2011 UTC) at Big Pinks in Miami, Florida USA

Released as our Pink themed release for Bookcrossing Monopoly 2011. I thought this restaurant was ideal as it's theme is pink and the book cover is also pink. I came all the way to Miami to release it ;-)