corner corner The Peacock Emporium

The Peacock Emporium
by Jojo Moyes | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingcountofmontewing of Heanor, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 01, 2009

status (set by Tanya123): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingcountofmontewing from Heanor, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Chick lit.

Journal Entry 2 by wingcountofmontewing at Bench on Eaton Place in Bingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 04, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (4/4/2009 UTC) at Bench on Eaton Place in Bingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Left on a bench.

Journal Entry 3 by Tanya123 from Nottingham, not specified not specified on Saturday, April 04, 2009

Hello Thank you for the book - we found it chilling out on a bench as we went to get a cup of tea in the church hall. I have heard of this book scheme but never been lucky enough to find one before, so am very excited. I have now joined and sent off for some stickers and will be releasing some of my own well loved books shortly. Have a happy weekend

Journal Entry 4 by Tanya123 at Tea Rooms at Gunthorpe Lock in Gunthorpe, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 19, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (4/19/2009 UTC) at Tea Rooms at Gunthorpe Lock in Gunthorpe, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Read and enjoyed this book, now left 'on the shelf' for someone else to enjoy. Happy reading.