corner corner Beware of the Purple Peanut Butter

Beware of the Purple Peanut Butter
by R.L. Stine | Children's Books
Registered by wingawaywithfairieswing of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, April 01, 2009

status (set by Jean-Sol): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingawaywithfairieswing from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, April 01, 2009

From the back of the book:
Your aunt and uncle told you to stay out of their basement. So, of course, you check it out. That's where you find the dusty old refrigerator.

In the fridge there are two containers. One is filled with purple goop. It smells just like a peanut-butter-and jelly sandwich. The other holds a piece of chocolate cake. Your stomach is growling.

If you eat the purple goop, you start shrinking. Pretty soon you're battling it out with a gigantic monster - a mouse! If you choose the cake, you grow into a tall giant. Now you're trying to escape from the police, who are convinced you're a mutant alien!

The choice is yours in this scary Goosebumps adventure that's packed with over 20 super-spooky endings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingawaywithfairieswing at Royal Children's Hospital in Parkville, Victoria Australia on Thursday, April 09, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (4/9/2009 UTC) at Royal Children's Hospital in Parkville, Victoria Australia

Left on a white ramp between Emergency and the main foyer.

Release #3 of the 2009 Colour Challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by wingJean-Solwing from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Friday, April 10, 2009

How things work out sometimes. It's Good Friday here in Melbourne, one minute I'm at the computer checking the BC website and noticing a book has just been released at the Royal Children's Hospital - 20mn later I am catching the said book, curtsy of my older (teenage) son having yet again injured his knee and treating us to a rush visit to the RCH Emergency department on a public holiday. We're all back home now. The kid is fine and I'll pass the book on to his younger brother, a Goosebumps series fan. Thanks awaywithfairies and Happy Easter. PS the nurses and doctors remembered us from last time and gave us lots of chocolate eggs!