corner corner Life of Pi

by Yann Martel | Literature & Fiction
Registered by musikbone on 3/29/2009

status (set by GlobetrotterNYC): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by musikbone on Sunday, March 29, 2009

I read it because of the pretentious bullshit on the back cover. A waste of time. But maybe interesting to others.

Journal Entry 2 by musikbone at Café de Grancy in Lausanne, Vaud Switzerland on Thursday, July 23, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (7/23/2009 UTC) at Café de Grancy in Lausanne, Vaud Switzerland

I released this a while back but forgot to enter it here

Journal Entry 3 by wingolagoriewing from Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Thursday, September 03, 2009

J'ai trouvé ce livre dans le café Le Grancy à Lausanne, Suisse, une zone officielle de Bookcrossing.

I found this book in the Café Le Grancy in Lausanne in a OBCZ.

I am really looking forward to reading this book, as I already heard a lot about it...

Journal Entry 4 by wingolagoriewing from Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Friday, September 25, 2009

One of the most entertaining and memorable books I have ever read. I was so sad when the book was over, I could have gone on forever.

Well, tastes differ ;-)

A friend of mine will cross the Ocean to New York soon on ship - I will try to win him over to take the book with him to release it on board :-)

Journal Entry 5 by wingolagoriewing at Eschborn, Hessen Germany on Sunday, November 01, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (11/1/2009 UTC) at Eschborn, Hessen Germany

This book already travelled from Switzerland to Germany. Now it will make a trip to Southampton, England and this will make a leisurely journey on the Queen Mary II to New York!

Have fun - and please leave a message.

----------------

Hello! Bookcrossing is a online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see how far and wide it will travel and how its readers like it. Kindly make a journal entry to let us know it's found a new reader.

Feel free to read and keep this book, pass it on to a friend, leave it back on the shelf or somewhere else for the next reader. If you journal this book as a member, then you will hear from the book as it travels around. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by GlobetrotterNYC from Frankfurt am Main, Hessen Germany on Sunday, November 01, 2009

A friend of mine forced me to take it with me on board the Queen Mary II to New York ;-)

Have fun!

Journal Entry 7 by GlobetrotterNYC at -- Ships, docks, piers, ferries, ports in New York City, New York USA on Sunday, November 01, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (11/13/2009 UTC) at -- Ships, docks, piers, ferries, ports in New York City, New York USA

Thank you for journalling this book ! :-)