corner corner Hold Tight

Hold Tight
by Harlan Coben | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by karen07814 of Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on 3/28/2009

status (set by easterngirl71): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by karen07814 from Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, March 28, 2009

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a
whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with one another and
the world at large. I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me
know that the book has been found, and that you'll stick around a bit and get
to know Bookcrossing. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on
to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like
you did. And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me,
karen07814, as your referring member. Happy reading!

excellent read

Journal Entry 2 by karen07814 at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Friday, April 03, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (4/3/2009 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

over to you and then on to
luckof in Canada
kerbam1421 in the US (US shipping)
easterngirl71 in the US (US shipping)
rrrcaron in the US (US shipping)
nattabee in the US (int'l shipping)
keeta1 in NZ
Sfogs in NZ post int'l
helena100 - Greece - post int'l
earthcaroleanne in the UK

on the forums here:

Journal Entry 3 by luckof from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, April 08, 2009

This arrived safe and sound on my desk this afternoon. It might be a few more days before I get to this as I am in the middle of reading another for a Book ray -- but promise not to hold up too long. Cheers

Journal Entry 4 by luckof at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Sunday, April 26, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (4/26/2009 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

I have just finished this and loved it! This is the first book I have read by this author and I will be on the hunt for more!

Thanks for Raying this!! PM has been sent and will be sending it out in the next few days on its merry way..

April 29, 2009 -- update---->>> this book has now been sent to kerbam1421

Journal Entry 5 by kerbam1421 from Halethorpe, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Received this yesterday, safe and sound. Thanks for sending it along! I love the postcard and will leave it for future readers to enjoy. I should be able to start this by the end of the week/weekend. Thanks for including me on this Ray! Luckof - thanks for sending it to me :)

Journal Entry 6 by kerbam1421 at Landover, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (5/28/2009 UTC) at Landover, Maryland USA

Good book! I had never read this author before and my sister had recommended this one to me. I liked the twists and how everything was pulled together in the end. What a crappy couple of days for that family! Thank you for including me in this ring!

Off to easterngirl71 in IL - Enjoy! :)

DC# 420620029102128882300725675239

Journal Entry 7 by easterngirl71 from Alton, Illinois USA on Monday, June 01, 2009

Got this book today! Please be patient with me. I had some family issues a short while back, my dad had to have heart surgery and I had to go to my hometown to take care of him for 5 weeks. While I was gone the bookrings/rays piled up. I am reading as fast as I possibly can, but as you all know more trickle in. Right now I have 9 books to read before this one. If this is a problem just let me know and I can send it to the next person on the list. But I would really love to read this one if you'll be patient and understanding! Thanks for letting me share the book:)

Journal Entry 8 by easterngirl71 from Alton, Illinois USA on Saturday, October 03, 2009

Just an update...I started this book today so it will be back on track for the person following me. I am going to contact them now so I have an addy, so as soon as I finish this book I will beable to put it right into the mail!!

Journal Entry 9 by easterngirl71 from Alton, Illinois USA on Thursday, October 15, 2009

Have decided that I will send this book on to the next person in line!

Journal Entry 10 by easterngirl71 from Alton, Illinois USA on Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sent this book off to Rrrcaron yesterday!

Journal Entry 11 by Rrrcaron from Lancaster, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, October 29, 2009

Received this book in the mail today. Will get to it soon!
Ruth

Journal Entry 12 by Rrrcaron from Lancaster, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, December 09, 2009

I was going to pass this book on without reading it because I've held it too long, but last night I opened it and never closed it until I had finished. Awesome book! The book was so full of twists, and the ending_ OMG.... wonderful!!! Sending on to next reader. My apologies for holding so long....
Ruth

Journal Entry 13 by nattabee from Madisonville, Kentucky USA on Monday, December 28, 2009

I had fogotten about joining this ray, but I'm glad to be along for the ride as it sounds like a really good book. I am trying to finish up another book, but will get started on this soon.
Thanks!

Journal Entry 14 by nattabee from Madisonville, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, February 09, 2010

This was a good book! There is so much going on that I tended to get a little lost at first...there are a lot of characters and some "side stories" along with the main story line. My only major complaint was that the kids in the book (think they were 11 years old) did not act at all like kids.

I'm not used to reading this type of book, so I found it a little scarey at times, but that also kept it interesting. Also, this is totally a story for today's time line, with all the electronic gadgets and software that was used by Tia and Mike.

(Spoiler alert ahead)
Maybe it just went over my head, but hopefully someone can explain to me why Reba died? (Why Nash killed her?) What did she have to do with the video??

Anyway, other than that, very interesting book....it will keep you wondering what in the world is going on until the very end!

I will get this in the mail soon.

Journal Entry 15 by nattabee at Manukau City, Auckland Province New Zealand on Monday, February 15, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (2/16/2010 UTC) at Manukau City, Auckland Province New Zealand

Off to New Zealand! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 16 by wingkeeta1wing from Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Monday, February 22, 2010

This book arrived today - thank you nattabee.
I've just started another book, but should get to this one straight after.
Looks good!

Journal Entry 17 by wingkeeta1wing from Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Sunday, February 28, 2010

Very easy to let the housework, etc. slip while you finish reading this book.
The storyline definitely keeps you engaged.
I agree with nattabee that the 11 year olds acted more like 16 year olds, but maybe kids are just more mature these days! I'm kinda glad mine are grown and I don't have to worry about a lot of the stuff in this book.
I have read other books by this author and have enjoyed them all.

Sending on to sfogs.

Journal Entry 18 by wingkeeta1wing at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 01, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (3/1/2010 UTC) at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases

Sent to sfogs today.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 19 by Sfogs from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, March 04, 2010

Arrived safe! May take me a while to read as I'm back at University, but I'll do my best!

Journal Entry 20 by Sfogs from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, March 08, 2010

Not the type of book I would usually read.
I loved the mystery, but at times I felt there was too much.
I'd forget characters and how they were connected with others.
I good book but not really sure it's for me.

Journal Entry 21 by Sfogs at Christchurch, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- New Zealand on Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (3/8/2010 UTC) at Christchurch, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- New Zealand

In the post!

This book is my #20 for the
2010 'KEEP THEM MOVING' Challenge arranged by Guinaveve.

Journal Entry 22 by helena100 from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Monday, March 29, 2010

arrived safely! thanks. will start reading it after I finish a couple of other rings.

Journal Entry 23 by helena100 at Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Monday, July 12, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (7/13/2010 UTC) at Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece

this book starts its journey to Scotland to earthcaroleanne.
Thanks a lot for sharing!

A gripping book, although it got a bit tiring at times. I would have preferred it a bit shorter.
I liked the disclaimer that the technology and the software mentioned exists but only under a different name!
enjoy!

Journal Entry 24 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, July 19, 2010

Arrived while I was on holiday along with another couple of bookrings. I had actually forgotten about this one. As I'm last on the list for this, I'll read the others first.

Journal Entry 25 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, August 12, 2010

I have just finished this and loved it! This is the first book I have read by this author and I will be on the hunt for more - I really couldn't put it down. I agree slightly with the others about the 11 years olds, but then I think about my niece who is 12 and is much more sensible than we ever were.

I am last on this bookray but I've put a message back on the forum to see if anyone wants to extend it.

Journal Entry 26 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, August 19, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (8/19/2010 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

No response on the bookray forum so I've passed it to a colleague at work.

Journal Entry 27 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, September 17, 2010

Returned from my colleague at work because I got a response from the forum. (BTW she really enjoyed it but wouldn't do a journal entry, even although she's registered!).

Journal Entry 28 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Alton, Illinois USA on Friday, September 17, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (9/17/2010 UTC) at Alton, Illinois USA

Extending the bookray.

Journal Entry 29 by easterngirl71 at Alton, Illinois USA on Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I want to thank Sfogs for sending this book back to me:) I had only gotten to read 1/2 of the book before I had to pass it on. I had enjoyed reading the first half of the book! This time I am going to start from front to back and finish the book and send it on!! t will still take me a bit to get to it but since I am last this shouldn't be a problem now!! Thanks again:)