corner corner Love of Seven Dolls

Love of Seven Dolls
by Paul Gallico | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingMoemwing of Zevenaar, Gelderland Netherlands on 3/28/2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingMoemwing from Zevenaar, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, March 28, 2009

This sweet looking old hardcover book has been registered for me to take to the BC Convention in New Zealand. It may be released before it gets there, though.

Dear finder, may you enjoy this book, wherever you take it.
Bon voyage, gute Reise and have a good trip!

Oh, and if you read this before April 2010, then you're invited.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMoemwing at 2009 Bookcrossing Convention in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, April 16, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (4/17/2009 UTC) at 2009 Bookcrossing Convention in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

To be released at the Convention or during one of the Release Walks. So, in fact, it could be anywhere.

Journal Entry 3 by Miskacat on Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Enjoyed this book. Anyone as old as I am may remeber seeing the film "Lili" starring Leslie Caron and Mel Ferrer which was an adaptation of this book.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Lovely old book that was like finding a treasure. I found and read it several years ago (so not fresh enough in my mind to review!) and have only just rediscovered it on my bookshelf. It really was an amazing find for me - such a beautiful looking book that appeared at the Christchurch Arts Center when I was visiting the city to care for my terminally ill father. So nice to have something surprising happen in the middle of a horrible time. Now that I have rediscovered it I will do my best to keep it travelling.
Kylie

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Sunday, June 03, 2012

Hi, well I havn't read this lovely book as yet, but it was given to me by my daughter Kylie, Christmas time 2011, and now it is in Hokitika, on the West Coast of the South Island in New Zealand.
I promise I will read and hand it on.... Andrea