corner corner The Judas Sheep

The Judas Sheep
by Stuart Pawson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Chucklesthescot of Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, March 26, 2009

status (set by HerbertLooby): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Chucklesthescot from Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Detective Inspector Charlie Priest thriller

Journal Entry 2 by Chucklesthescot at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (3/30/2009 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is going to a new life in England as a surprise rabck. Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Thank you so much! I read one by this author and enjoyed it so much I put the rest on my wishlist,so I'm sure I'll enjoy reading this. It may take me a while to get to it as Mt TRB is huge as usual.

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, March 13, 2010

Just as good as I'd hoped it would be, I'm really enjoying this series. Thanks again chuckles for sending it my way!

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (1/14/2012 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is going into the Series Sampler Book Box.

Journal Entry 6 by HerbertLooby at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, February 04, 2012

Taken from the series sampler book box

Journal Entry 7 by HerbertLooby at Coffee #1, near Queen Street in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, June 11, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (6/11/2012 UTC) at Coffee #1, near Queen Street in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom

It's your lucky day because you found a travelling book- congratulations!

If you found this book, great! and thanks for coming to the site to journal it. I hope you enjoy BookCrossing as much as I do and this book adds to the fun :-)