corner corner Chocolat

Chocolat
by Joanne Harris | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingbookczukwing of Charleston, South Carolina USA on 3/20/2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookczukwing from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Friday, March 20, 2009

My favorite joanne harris, and a wonderful re-read recently. Made me yearn for a cup of dark, rich chocolate.

Chocolate is indeed the catalyst for magic.

If you've seen the movie, the book is different but equally as engaging.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookczukwing at City Lights Coffee - 141 Market St in Charleston, South Carolina USA on Sunday, March 22, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (3/22/2009 UTC) at City Lights Coffee - 141 Market St in Charleston, South Carolina USA

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a heck of a lot of fun.

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, Charleston has an active group of BookCrossers who meet monthly (second Sunday of the month) at various spots in the Tri-county area. Come join us! For more information, see our yahoo group here! Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I found the book at a great little coffee shop in historic Charleston. I took the book home to Chicago with me and then to Montepulciano, Italy in early April 2009. I seem to be enjoying hot chocolate a bit more frequently in recent weeks!

CAUGHT IN CHARLESTON SC USA