corner corner The Target (FBI Series)

The Target (FBI Series)
by Catherine Coulter | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Shemchin of Plano, Texas USA on 3/9/2009

status (set by whiskeyjane): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Shemchin from Plano, Texas USA on Monday, March 09, 2009

One of my favorite authors

Journal Entry 2 by Shemchin at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Monday, March 09, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (3/10/2009 UTC) at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

RABCK to whiskeyjane for the "chocolate, tea & book RABCK"

Journal Entry 3 by wingwhiskeyjanewing from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I have never read a Catherine Coulter book. She will be a new author to me and I am sure I will like her. I was reading the reviews inside the book and everyone said they could not put this book down. I appreciate all the tea and cat bookmarks too.

FROM BACK COVER: FBI agents Dillon Savich and Lacey Sherlock are faced with the case of an abducted child. But is the girl's kidnapper really her savior?

Escaping unwanted media attention after a notorious incident, Ramsey Hunt retreats into the solitude of a cabin high in the Colorado Rockies. But his isolation is shattered when he rescues a small girl unconscious in the forest and strangers invade his private meadow, their intent to kill.
Molly Santera, the little girl's mother, catches up with Ramsey and her daughter, mistaking him for the kidnapper. When she discovers that he instead saved Emma, there's little time for thanks. The men pursuing want them badly.
Savitch and Sherlock (The Maze) as well as MAX, the transvestite laptop, return to assist. Ramsey and Molly, facing constant danger, unravel the clues and ultimately discover why they're at the center of the target.

Journal Entry 4 by wingwhiskeyjanewing at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Here's a little book review by me...This book started out so good even tho I thot the names of the characters were corny and silly. I am almost done reading this and for some reason the ending of this book is really dragging...I stopped caring who killed who about 6 chapters ago. As for Emma and her little toy piano, I wish someone would smash it, I am so tired of it being in every other scene. Emma is apparently a 30 yr-old trapped in a 6-yr-old's body. Don't get me wrong, there were a few good scenes. I will pass this book on as soon as I finish reading it which hopefully will be tonite

UPDATE: 09/02/2017 - OK Emma got annoying that's for sure, but all was explained at the end. There were many twists and it was a good story! I enjoyed reading it - sorry for my harsh review above!

I will share with a friend

Journal Entry 5 by wingwhiskeyjanewing at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, September 03, 2017

WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING Congratulations! You found a traveling book! This book has been set free. It is yours to keep or share. Please take a moment to make a journal entry to let me know the book has found a new home

Journal Entry 6 by wingwhiskeyjanewing at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, September 03, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (9/5/2017 UTC) at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

I put this book in the mail to ** for her LFL