corner corner The Target (FBI Series)

The Target (FBI Series)
by Catherine Coulter | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Shemchin of Plano, Texas USA on 3/9/2009

status (set by nmugirl): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Shemchin from Plano, Texas USA on Monday, March 09, 2009

One of my favorite authors

Journal Entry 2 by Shemchin at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Monday, March 09, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (3/10/2009 UTC) at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

RABCK to whiskeyjane for the "chocolate, tea & book RABCK"

Journal Entry 3 by whiskeyjane from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I have never read a Catherine Coulter book. She will be a new author to me and I am sure I will like her. I was reading the reviews inside the book and everyone said they could not put this book down. I appreciate all the tea and cat bookmarks too

FROM BACK COVER: (somewhat spoiler-ish) FBI agents Dillon Savich and Lacey Sherlock are faced with the case of an abducted child. But is the girl's kidnapper really her savior?

Escaping unwanted media attention after a notorious incident, Ramsey Hunt retreats into the solitude of a cabin high in the Colorado Rockies. But his isolation is shattered when he rescues a small girl unconscious in the forest and strangers invade his private meadow, their intent to kill.
Molly Santera, the little girl's mother, catches up with Ramsey and her daughter, mistaking him for the kidnapper. When she discovers that he instead saved Emma, there's little time for thanks. The men pursuing want them badly.
Savitch and Sherlock (The Maze) as well as MAX, the transvestite laptop, return to assist. Ramsey and Molly, facing constant danger, unravel the clues and ultimately discover why they're at the center of the target

Journal Entry 4 by whiskeyjane at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, May 24, 2017

I liked it a lot. Lots of action, interesting characters
I will share with a friend

Journal Entry 5 by whiskeyjane at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, September 03, 2017

WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING Congratulations! You found a traveling book! This book has been set free. It is yours to keep or share. Please take a moment to make a journal entry to let me know the book has found a new home

Journal Entry 6 by whiskeyjane at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, September 03, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (9/5/2017 UTC) at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

11/04/2017 - This book is heading to a LFL in MI

Journal Entry 7 by nmugirl at Frankfort, Michigan USA on Sunday, November 12, 2017

I got this book from a kind bookcrosser. I will be placing in my little free library soon.