corner corner The Celtic Spirit: Daily Meditations for the Turning Year

by Caitlin Matthews | Religion & Spirituality
Registered by Hexa on 3/9/2009

status (set by sofiathereader): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Hexa on Monday, March 09, 2009

A collection of meditations, one for each day of the year, from the Celtic tradition.

Journal Entry 2 by Hexa at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, March 15, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (3/15/2009 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

Sent to Moriquen.

Tarot card release challenge - Two of Cups

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yesterday I went to pick up the book from the post office, because this big boy didn't fit into my post box! I've been flipping through it ever since looking up various dates for different people. Thank you very much Hexa. I'm going to keep this one for a while and study it back to front!!

BTW: The tarot card you added is very much appropriate in my life right now. It tells of a love between two people, but not necessarily the love of another person. Before we can truly love another we must learn to love ourselves, to love and accept all of the different (and often conflicting) facets of our personality. (I think I'll hang this up in my living room to remind me ... Thank you!)

Journal Entry 4 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I've been flipping through this book randomly for the past couple of months, finding bits and pieces of interesting information. However I did notice I'm not much of an intentional meditating type!I just enjoyed reading the diverse facts about celtic customs and beliefs.
And I will pay a bit more attention to the songs of the birds that are singing on my birthday (14th of July), who knows what I might just understand. ;)

Journal Entry 5 by Moriquen at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (6/23/2009 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

This book is on its way to sofiathereader in Thessaloniki for winning a RABCK of mine. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by sofiathereader from Ampelokipi, Thessaloniki Greece on Monday, July 06, 2009

Today I arrived in Thessaloniki from Athens and I found this on my desk!

Thank you!

Journal Entry 7 by sofiathereader at Cineworld in Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (12/1/2009 UTC) at Cineworld in Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom

I left this book in screen 3 of cineworld. We went to see New Moon. The movie was a disaster. But I found the perfect place for one ***Urban Legend&Fairytale*** Release Challenge! release.
In the book all the wisdom and the Celtic spirit are translated in meditations. On for each day
And of course the movie has to do with legends as the conflict between vampires and werewolves are legendary. ( As well as Jacobs body in the movie!!!!!!!)

Good luck book!!!