corner corner Cat Among the Pigeons

Cat Among the Pigeons
by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Moriquen of Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 3/8/2009

status (set by GoldenHind): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, March 08, 2009

"During the opening of the summer session at Meadowbank, an exclusive institution for privileged young ladies, a tyrannical teacher is found shot to death. Then an illustrious headmistress bites the dust. And who better than Hercule Poirot to declaw the killer?"

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, May 08, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (5/8/2009 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

On its way to the winner of nattabees Book and Bookmark Laugh Day Contest. Hope you like both the bookmark and the book of course!

Journal Entry 3 by wolkenklang on Monday, May 11, 2009

Wow. Thank you so much!!

I sure enjoy Agatha Christie's works (who doesn't? You gotta enjoy them!) and the bookmark is stunning!!! That's a really, really cool one, and I love the fact that it's all natural. I am thrilled!

Journal Entry 4 by wolkenklang at A Surprise RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, December 21, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (12/21/2009 UTC) at A Surprise RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

This book is now travelling to Hungary!

Journal Entry 5 by wolkenklang at Wien - irgendwo / Vienna - somewhere, Wien Austria on Monday, July 05, 2010

Came back in the mail.

Journal Entry 6 by wolkenklang at Another BookCrosser, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, July 05, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (7/6/2010 UTC) at Another BookCrosser, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Releasing again.

Journal Entry 7 by winghakkalinawing at Budapest, Pest Hungary on Tuesday, October 05, 2010

What a surprise!! An Agatha Christie book! I love her style so much, and I haven't read this one yet. Thanks solskinn your surprise, which I think it is so generous! :))

Journal Entry 8 by winghakkalinawing at Budapest, Pest Hungary on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (1/26/2012 UTC) at Budapest, Pest Hungary

It is time to go on in order to discover more in this beautiful World... The book is travelling to its next reader!

Journal Entry 9 by GoldenHind at Maroochydore, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, February 07, 2012

TBR ( arrived safely today with other gifts) thanks.

Journal Entry 10 by GoldenHind at Maroochydore, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (4/24/2013 UTC) at Maroochydore, Queensland Australia

passing along to my Niece in Tasmania. Enjoy.