corner corner The Pagan Stone (Sign of Seven Trilogy 3)

The Pagan Stone (Sign of Seven Trilogy 3)
by Nora Roberts | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LeighBCD on 3/7/2009

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Saturday, March 07, 2009

The third book in the series and in some respects, the least satisfying. I think Nora galloped her way to the end, as bored with the narrative as her readers. I finished it because I wanted to know how it ended. Read this in about 48 hours! I needed some light relief still and this book arrived via Amazon just as I was finishing the Sunday Philosophy Club. It seemed like fate that I should read it now!

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book... Welcome! Enjoy the book, the site and the BookCrossing community of book lovers. You can join Bookcrossing, which is free -- or you can remain anonymous. Either way, I hope you make a journal entry for this book letting us know where it is now.

Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it back out "into the wild" for someone else to find like you did.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, August 02, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (8/2/2009 UTC) at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases

Hope you enjoy the book all future readers!!