corner corner EverQuest Player's Handbook (EverQuest Role-Playing Game)

EverQuest Player's Handbook (EverQuest Role-Playing Game)
by Sword and Sorcery Studio | Entertainment
Registered by crrcookie of Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Monday, March 02, 2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Monday, March 02, 2009

Nephew K gave me this book to register and release!

This book was released for the 2009 Oh, The Places We Can Go! Release Challenge from the release challenge forum.

Can you find the place name in the title of this book? I used this World City Name Database to help me find places I would not have known otherwise.

This is release #84 for this challenge.

This book is being counted for the 2009 Track Your Challenge Releases from the release challenge forum. This book is being released for one or more other challenges.

This is release #306 for the year that qualifies for this challenge.

This book is a part of the books to be given away at

The Annual Random House Book Fair

Benefiting Carroll Community College's student scholarships.

Saturday, March 7
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Free and open to the public

BookCrossers will host a table where people may come and take free books. Leftover books may be donated to the OBCZ (Official Book Crossing Zone) in the library.

This is a one time event and although you may find a leftover book or two after the event you should not try to hunt for specific books released for this event.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, March 07, 2009

Picked this up at the Random House Book Fair at Carroll Community College in Westminster, MD, today. I plan to release it at an anime or comic convention.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Book Thing of Baltimore, Inc. (as of May 2010 not accepting BC book donations) in Baltimore, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 27, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (12/27/2009 UTC) at Book Thing of Baltimore, Inc. (as of May 2010 not accepting BC book donations) in Baltimore, Maryland USA

Cleaning out my to-be-released books. This one is just too huge to wild release, so I'm taking it to the Book Thing.

Welcome to BookCrossing!