corner corner Ode to a Banker

Ode to a Banker
by Lindsey Davis | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Decembermum of Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on 2/24/2009

status (set by yorkshire-lass): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Decembermum from Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another great Falco story. This is going to renecrosspatch - enjoy

Journal Entry 2 by Decembermum at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (2/24/2009 UTC) at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sending to renecrosspatch from the Mystery and Thriller VBB on BCUK extra

Journal Entry 3 by wingCross-patchwing from Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, March 20, 2009

Thank you. Safely arrived 3 weeks ago, just after we left for a family wedding in New Zealand!

Journal Entry 4 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, May 09, 2016

A good one. The fun is back!

Journal Entry 5 by wingCross-patchwing at Mrs Bridges Tea Rooms in Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, May 09, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (5/9/2016 UTC) at Mrs Bridges Tea Rooms in Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Taking to a lunch meeting with fellow bookcrossers.

Journal Entry 6 by wingraeliz64wing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, May 09, 2016

Picked up for the Peppercorns OBCZ.

Journal Entry 7 by wingraeliz64wing at Peppercorns OBCZ in Anstey, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, October 07, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (10/7/2016 UTC) at Peppercorns OBCZ in Anstey, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Left on the shelves at the back of the shop.

Journal Entry 8 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 15, 2018

Picked up at Purple Pumpkin Patch OBCZ

Journal Entry 9 by wingReetPetitewing at The Bean in Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 16, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (2/17/2018 UTC) at The Bean in Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Released at the OBCZ

Journal Entry 10 by daisy_may at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 28, 2018

Taken from the shelves at The Bean Café.

Journal Entry 11 by daisy_may at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 26, 2018

This is the third Falco book I've read and definitely my favourite so far. It was good fun and the mystery was intriguing.

Journal Entry 12 by daisy_may at -- Controlled Release, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (7/2/2018 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Sent off as a Wishlist Tag.

Journal Entry 13 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, July 07, 2018

Thank you for tagging me with this, I've enjoyed all the other Falco books I've read so I should enjoy this one too! As my TBR pile is massive it may take me a while to get to it.