corner corner Cutwork

Cutwork
by Monica Ferris | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by LyzzyBee of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 2/23/2009

status (set by LyzzyBee): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LyzzyBee from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, February 23, 2009

Bought from Amazon Marketplace to complete the Monica Ferris book spiral!

Journal Entry 2 by LyzzyBee from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, February 23, 2009

BOOK SPIRAL!!!

Heaven-Ali
anglersrest
LindyB28
vespa UK (UK)
Back with me to try to start the book ring up again
scotsbookie
kitten99
WelshHelen
Calalilly
[[[Purplerosebud -- asked to be skipped]]]
Caroley UK (anywhere)
WigglyWoods UK (anywhere)
Katisha50 UK
[[Molekilby UK (anywhere) - skip for the moment]
NMReader US (US only)
liasophiadotcom (next to iamawinn2)
imawinn2 US (US/Can only)
jumpingin Can (anywhere)

Journal Entry 3 by LyzzyBee from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, July 16, 2009

Next in Ferris' Needlecraft Mysteries and once again she manages to keep things lively and varied, this time introducing different viewpoints to the story as we chapters through different characters' eyes. An artist is murdered at the local art fair. At first it seems a simple case and with an easy-to-find perpetrator, but things are never as simple as they first seem (otherwise we wouldn't have these books, would we!) Betsy's relationship with best friend Jill (who always looks like Jill Halfpenny off Corrie in my mind even though she's not supposed to) is strained and then strengthened and all in all this was an enjoyable and well-done read.

Journal Entry 4 by LyzzyBee at Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, August 01, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (8/1/2009 UTC) at Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

Giving to Heaven-Ali at Salcey Forest today. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by Heaven-Ali from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, August 01, 2009

passed on to me today - thanks Liz.

Journal Entry 6 by Heaven-Ali from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, August 07, 2009

Another endearing slice of small town life in Excelsior - and murder solving from Betsy. This time Betsy is on the trail of the Murderer of an artist, and I must say - I guessed whodunnit very early on - but that doesn't detract too much from what is a cosy easy read, with likeable characters.

Off to Anglersrest soon.

Journal Entry 7 by Heaven-Ali at sent by mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, September 12, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (9/12/2009 UTC) at sent by mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Sent to Anglersrest today - sorry I have had this resting for so long everyone, but I was unable to get in touch with Julie for a few weeks while she was offline - and I needed to double check her address incase she had moved.

Journal Entry 8 by AnglersRest from Teignmouth, Devon United Kingdom on Sunday, October 11, 2009

Another great book in the series. Off to LindyB28 on Thursday.

Journal Entry 9 by LindyB28 from Acocks Green, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, October 17, 2009

now I just need to work out which one to read first!

Journal Entry 10 by Vespa at Weymouth, Dorset United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 06, 2010

hmmm judging by the state of the envelope, this is the copy that went missing in the post and not the new copy that Lyyzzybee and Lindy have sourced for me.

Journal Entry 11 by Vespa at Weymouth, Dorset United Kingdom on Friday, October 29, 2010

Another charming story, very enjoyable. Just waiting for Audrey to confirm her address and the book will wing its way to her

Journal Entry 12 by Vespa at Weymouth, Dorset United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

sent back to Lyzzy-bee am so sorry for holding up the ring so long ...real life and its ups and downs got in the way:-(

Journal Entry 13 by LyzzyBee at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Back with me. I will now try to revitalise the bookring

Journal Entry 14 by LyzzyBee at Kings Heath - York Road - Kitchen Garden Cafe in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, May 15, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (5/15/2016 UTC) at Kings Heath - York Road - Kitchen Garden Cafe in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory.

If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by LyzzyBee. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey.

I look forward to hearing what you thought of the book when you've read it, and to seeing what happens to it next!