corner corner A Wayne in a Manger

A Wayne in a Manger
by Gervase Phinn | Humor
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on 2/23/2009

status (set by BookAmbler): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Monday, February 23, 2009

from amazon:
A Wayne in a Manger includes some wonderfully funny and touching nativity play anecdotes, including children forgetting their lines, ad-libbing, falling of the stage, picking their noses and showing their knickers.

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, December 12, 2009

Picked up at the meet-up on Tuesday night and it was a fun read.

Journal Entry 3 by winglytteltonwitchwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, December 12, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (12/12/2009 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

To be posted to a fellow bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 4 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Thank you so much for the lovely parcel which arrived today and was a wonderful surprise!
I was checking the mail on the way to take the younger kids on a "park adventure"(taking them to 5 different local parks/playgrounds) so I read most of this funny little book while they played.

The calendar and chocolates are great and I love the bracelet. I'm not sure if you knew my Amethyst necklace was in my jewelery box when it was stolen? So it's great to have some more amethyst!
Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 5 by wombles at Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Monday, December 13, 2010

Taken to Brisbane BC Christmas Meetup.

Journal Entry 6 by tiddley at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Saturday, January 22, 2011

Picked up at December BC break up, not read yet,

Journal Entry 7 by wombles at Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Picked up at meetup today. Will put aside for release at Christmas time.

Journal Entry 8 by ardachy at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, November 15, 2014

I received this book in the post today along with a lovely Wombles & co PathTag. Thank you wombles.

Book and PathTag received from wombles

Journal Entry 9 by ardachy at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

An amusing little seasonal read.

Journal Entry 10 by ardachy at The Layer Fox Pub in Layer de la Haye, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Released 2 yrs ago (12/18/2014 UTC) at The Layer Fox Pub in Layer de la Haye, Essex United Kingdom

On the shelves of this Official BookCrossing Zone if not taken during the monthly meet-up.

The Layer Fox

For more information about bookcrossing in Essex please click here.

BC Convention, Oxford, 10th - 12th April 2015

Journal Entry 11 by wingcandy-is-dandywing at Great Bardfield, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Picked up this book at The Layer Fox Christmas meet (a few weeks ago).

An amusing, little book about childrens' nativity plays and Christmas related stories gleaned from schools in the Yorkshir Dales where the author had been a school inspector.

Journal Entry 12 by wingcandy-is-dandywing at Royal Mail (RABCK), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, April 21, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (4/22/2016 UTC) at Royal Mail (RABCK), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Heading to the wild and woolly Scottish Isles. To be read or released.

Journal Entry 13 by wingBookAmblerwing at Isle of Lewis, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, June 10, 2016

Oh dear, I've been very remiss in not journalling the contents of my lovely book parcel :( The books were MUCH appreciated even though I didn't do it straight away. Thank you Candy-is-Dandy!!! :)))

This will be read and released locally... but not till December!