corner corner Life Swap

by Jane Green | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LeighBCD on 2/21/2009

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Saturday, February 21, 2009

Acquired as part of a trade on readitswapit.co.uk - I have always wanted to read this book, I like the concept!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Sunday, April 19, 2009

Not nearly as good as I was hoping. A very quick read. The only surprise was the conclusion for the character Vicky which was not what I was expecting at all.

I will release this book into the wild.

To the Finder of this Book-

Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (6/2/2009 UTC) at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases

ENJOY THE BOOK!