corner corner Lionboy: The Chase

Lionboy: The Chase
by Zizou Corder | Children's Books
Registered by alkaline-kiwi of Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on 2/18/2009

status (set by alkaline-kiwi): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by alkaline-kiwi from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Wednesday, February 18, 2009

From last year's 24 hour booksale

Journal Entry 2 by alkaline-kiwi from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Like the first Lionboy book (which I read in July last year) this one is just as fantastic and well written.

While a book for older children and teens it is so enjoyable that people of all ages would probably enjoy it. In this one Charlie is trying to return the lions home while trying to find his parents who have been kidnapped and in a very scary place indeed. He is being pursued by a few people for various reasons and is not sure who to trust.

I wish I knew catspeak! This book also has wonderful maps and illustrations along with some music, there is a book & CD of the music in the books that I might try and track down sometime.

I have a friend in mind to send this one too. I hope he enjoys it.

Journal Entry 3 by alkaline-kiwi at via Post, A good friend -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (6/17/2009 UTC) at via Post, A good friend -- Controlled Releases

Popped in the mail this afternoon. Sending this to a younger friend of mine who I thought might really love the books in this series. I hope he enjoys them.