corner corner The Bachelor's Cat: A Love Story

The Bachelor's Cat: A Love Story
by L. F. Hoffman | Literature & Fiction
Registered by alkaline-kiwi of Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on 2/17/2009

status (set by priceliss): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by alkaline-kiwi from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bought from the $1 Booksale in August last year.

Anyone who knows my reading tastes will know that I love cat related books.

Journal Entry 2 by alkaline-kiwi from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Thursday, April 23, 2009

A short but sweet read about an artist who takes in a tiny little kitten one night.. a very heart-warming tale and a few pages had me holding back the sniffles (I was reading it during a break at course).

Journal Entry 3 by alkaline-kiwi at Dorothy's Sister - Cafe in Ponsonby, Auckland Province New Zealand on Thursday, May 14, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (5/14/2009 UTC) at Dorothy's Sister - Cafe in Ponsonby, Auckland Province New Zealand

Left over from the meetup. I am guessing that it was released with the other books by the bar.

Journal Entry 4 by alkaline-kiwi from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Picked up from the OBCZ at the last meetup.

Journal Entry 5 by alkaline-kiwi at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (6/17/2009 UTC) at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Put in the NZ bookbox to replace a book I had taken out. I hope the next reader enjoys it.

Journal Entry 6 by wingkeeta1wing from Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Sunday, June 21, 2009

A sweet story.
Found this book in the travelling Bookbox and read it before replacing and passing the box on.

Journal Entry 7 by priceliss from Takaka, Nelson-Tasman New Zealand on Tuesday, July 07, 2009

CONTROLLED RELEASE:

Removed from NZ Bookbox

Journal Entry 8 by priceliss from Takaka, Nelson-Tasman New Zealand on Sunday, July 26, 2009

What a lovely story, enjoyed this one, cats rule.

Journal Entry 9 by priceliss at Nelson Airport in Nelson, Nelson-Tasman New Zealand on Sunday, July 26, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (7/25/2009 UTC) at Nelson Airport in Nelson, Nelson-Tasman New Zealand

Left on a settee at 10.30am 26th July 2009.