corner corner The Ghost in Love: A Novel

The Ghost in Love: A Novel
by Jonathan Carroll | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Suetu of San Francisco, California USA on 2/17/2009

status (set by Fire-Dragon): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Suetu from San Francisco, California USA on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Picked up through some publishing source.

Journal Entry 2 by Fire-Dragon from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I picked this up at the BookCrossing meetup at Hotel Rex in San Francisco last night.

I wasn't 100% sold on this but the book was going begging so I thought I'd give it a go.

Thank you for sharing. I plan to read and release.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Menlo Park, California USA on Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm passing this on to my mother to take back to Australia and read and then give away or perhaps sell in her online bookstore.

Journal Entry 4 by Fire-Dragon at Menlo Park, California USA on Monday, October 11, 2010

I quite enjoyed this novel. It's quite surreal at times but highly imaginative and the main characters were believable. I read it a few months ago now and I'm not remembering it well so I guess it didn't make a huge impression on me!

Journal Entry 5 by Fire-Dragon at San Francisco, California USA on Monday, October 11, 2010

PS Sorry, the Anonymouse above was me - I neglected to log in before journalling the book. Anyone know why Anonymous Finders get wings?!