corner corner Trudy's Story

Trudy's Story
by Kathy Creamer | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by koekiebak of Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 2/17/2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by koekiebak from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Young chimpanzees need their mothers and the company of other chimps so that they can grow up to be healthy and normal. Trudy lived in solitary confinement shut away from her mother and other chimpanzees. This is the fate of many apes and monkeys that are used for research in medical laboratories and for public entertainment."

We bought this cute book in Monkey World in the UK!

Journal Entry 2 by koekiebak at Somewhere touristy... in -- Somewhere in Dorset, Dorset United Kingdom on Saturday, August 07, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (8/7/2010 UTC) at Somewhere touristy... in -- Somewhere in Dorset, Dorset United Kingdom

This is 1 of the 50 books we will be taking to Dorset next week, to release during our holidays!

Left it at Monkey World near Trudy's cage!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Wool, Dorset United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am Robin and I am 3 years old. I really enjoyed Trudy's Story because I really love animals and it was a lovely surprise to find the book at Monkey World in Dorset, UK, and was really good to take the book home and read it after our day out, especially as it was about one of the chimpanzees at Monkey World.