corner corner Somewhere I'll Find You

Somewhere I'll Find You
by Lisa Kleypas | Romance
Registered by wingHunterRyuwing of West Norriton, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, February 15, 2009

status (set by BostHostelOBCZ): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingHunterRyuwing from West Norriton, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, February 15, 2009

You have in your hands a free gift. This book is yours to do with as you wish...read it, share it, keep it, pass it on. Thanks for finding this book! I hope you enjoy reading it as I have and when you're done pass it along for the next dear reader. The best book is a shared book. Have a happy love adventure!!! Happy Reading~! <3

If you're new to Bookcrossing and decide to join, please use HunterRyu as your referring member. You may stay anonymous if you choose, but either way please leave a journal entry and let me know where this book has traveled!

Journal Entry 2 by wingHunterRyuwing at OBCZ RABCK, OBCZ -- Controlled Releases on Monday, February 23, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (2/23/2009 UTC) at OBCZ RABCK, OBCZ -- Controlled Releases

Donating to an OBCZ book shelf

~~different cover~~

Journal Entry 3 by wingBostHostelOBCZwing from Boston, Massachusetts USA on Monday, March 02, 2009

This book has a different cover. A gift from HunterRyu to help us stock our new OBCZ. Thanks HunterRyu!

Journal Entry 4 by wingBostHostelOBCZwing at Boston Youth Hostel OBCZ in Boston, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, March 08, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (3/8/2009 UTC) at Boston Youth Hostel OBCZ in Boston, Massachusetts USA

In the OBCZ Bookcase at the far back wall in the lobby.