corner corner Thinking of You

Thinking of You
by Jill Mansell | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingKatisha50wing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, March 28, 2009

status (set by PrettyPoodle): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingKatisha50wing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, March 28, 2009

Product Description:
Ginny Holland’s daughter Jem has headed off to university, leaving single mum Ginny with a severe case of empty nest syndrome. To make matters worse, the first gorgeous man she's clapped eyes on in years has just accused Ginny of shoplifting. So Ginny decides to advertise for a lodger but what she gets is lovelorn Laurel, who can only talk about her ex-boyfriend. However Laurel has a dangerously charming brother, Perry, and add to that the offer of a great new job, and things are looking up…until Ginny realises that her potential boss is all too familiar.

Is it too late for Ginny to set right the first impression she made when Finn Penhaligon got quite the wrong end of the stick? And is either Finn or Perry quite what they seem?

Journal Entry 2 by wingKatisha50wing at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, March 28, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (3/30/2009 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going off to someone who has this on her wishlist.

This book is released for the Never Judge A Book By Its Cover challenge, 2009 - Week 13 (one of the author’s names begins with the letter D, K, or M).

Journal Entry 3 by camis from Tharston, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, April 06, 2009

ThanK you so much for sending me this from my wishlist. I did pick up a copy at a charity sale last week, however I know someone else who has this on her wishlist so will send this copy on to her shortly.

Journal Entry 4 by camis at Postal release, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (5/20/2009 UTC) at Postal release, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

Sending to my BookObs Birthday Partner

Journal Entry 5 by Jordanne from Landgraaf, Limburg Netherlands on Monday, June 29, 2009

Thanks a lot for all my birthday presents Camis! As you probably know, I love Jill Mansell books and I haven't read this one yet!

Journal Entry 6 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Received the book today and thanks for sending it.

Journal Entry 7 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sending out in Mom's Recent (2005 or newer) Romance Box.

Journal Entry 8 by sherrisue76 at Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, May 09, 2011

I took this out of Loriped's romance book box. I'm looking forward to reading this.

Journal Entry 9 by sherrisue76 at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, October 07, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (10/7/2012 UTC) at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (joining is free). BookCrossing is entirely confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and spam-free. If you register, you can track this book easily later as it goes on its journey!

Journal Entry 10 by wingNTCRRS-OBCZwing at Norristown, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, October 08, 2012

Caught at yesterday's meeting of ABXC. I will probably wild release this soon, but will probably finish reading it first. So far I am really enjoying it:)

Journal Entry 11 by wingNTCRRS-OBCZwing at Norristown, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, October 11, 2012

What a good read! I really enjoyed the story - kept my attention even on a booring comuter trsin ride. I was sorry to have it end:(

Journal Entry 12 by wingNTCRRS-OBCZwing at Norristown, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, November 04, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (11/4/2012 UTC) at Norristown, Pennsylvania USA

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate NTCRRS referred you. I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Then you can track this book as it goes on its journey!

If you are in the greater Philadelphia area the first Sunday of the month, please join the Audubon BookCrossers at our monthly gathering at Panera Bread in Audubon (Norristown) PA.

Visit our group page at: groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/

Journal Entry 13 by wingNTCRRS-OBCZwing at Norristown, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, November 04, 2012

passing to myself to release at todays meeting of ABXC since someone said she'd be there and I think she'd like this!

Journal Entry 14 by PrettyPoodle at West Norriton, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, November 04, 2012

Registered under the wrong account - just making things right.

Journal Entry 15 by PrettyPoodle at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, November 04, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (11/4/2012 UTC) at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA

Find me at today's meeting of ABXC:) Come and join us!

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate Prettypoodle referred you.

If you are in the greater Philadelphia area the first Sunday of the

Visit our group page at: groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/