corner corner The Welsh Girl

The Welsh Girl
by Peter Ho Davies | History
Registered by Sterile of Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on Friday, March 27, 2009

status (set by hostile17): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Sterile from Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on Friday, March 27, 2009

Journal Entry 2 by Sterile at Waterhouse Pub, St Peter's Square in Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on Saturday, March 28, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (3/28/2009 UTC) at Waterhouse Pub, St Peter's Square in Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom

Taken by a member at the Manchester meetup 28th March 2009

Journal Entry 3 by wingKiwiinEnglandwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, March 30, 2009

I caught this at the Saturday Manchester meet up.

Good to meet you all, and the coffee is surprisingly good for a pub chain :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingKiwiinEnglandwing at Mitte, Berlin Germany on Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (10/3/2009 UTC) at Mitte, Berlin Germany

While on a weekend break in Berlin my friend ran out of reading material, and so I passed over this book for them to enjoy.

Journal Entry 5 by wingKiwiinEnglandwing at Accents Coffee & Tea Lounge in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (1/11/2012 UTC) at Accents Coffee & Tea Lounge in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

Journal Entry 6 by marilina85 at Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Capital Federal), Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Capital Federal) Argentina on Saturday, April 07, 2012

And today ApoloniaX, my sister and I had a pre-convention meeting at the OBCZ (by the way, it is a beautiful cozy place) and well I couldn't resist the temptation, as I'm really weak when it comes to books. The convention hasn't even started and I have caught 4 books. A disaster! :-)
This book was highly recommended by ApoloniaX

Journal Entry 7 by marilina85 at Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Capital Federal), Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Capital Federal) Argentina on Saturday, August 04, 2012

Great book! A different perspective of World War II, beautifully written

Journal Entry 8 by marilina85 at To another bookcrosser, a surprise RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, October 29, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (10/30/2012 UTC) at To another bookcrosser, a surprise RABCK -- Controlled Releases

This book is travelling north, to surprise a canadian bookcrosser :-)

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Thursday, November 22, 2012

What a wonderful surprise! My first book from Argentina as well. :)

Love the postcard, and business card too. The bookmark is of Iguazu Falls. My parents visited it about 25 years ago. Some day I hope to see it for real. :)

Journal Entry 10 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, June 14, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (6/19/2013 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending to hostile17 as part of the 2013 Birthday group. Happy birthday!

Journal Entry 11 by winghostile17wing at Osgood, Indiana USA on Monday, June 24, 2013

Received this wishlist book in the mail today.
Thank you very much for this lovely *early* Birthday present.
I'm very excited to read it !!!