corner corner Borderlands (Inspector Devlin Mystery 1)

Borderlands (Inspector Devlin Mystery 1)
by Brian McGilloway | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Translink of Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on 2/6/2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by Translink from Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Friday, February 06, 2009

Translink NI Railways Book Club

Have you ever considered that taking the train gives you extra time to yourself – time to do something really enjoyable such as getting lost in a great book?

Translink N I Railways has joined forces with Bookcrossing.com to launch a new Book Club to get more people to make time to read.

This is one of hundreds of books now released across the rail network and which you are free to take with you to read. Find out where else it has been by visiting www.bookcrossing.com, and then release again for others to find.

This is an exciting, new initiative and we encourage you to help us keep it going.

For more information visit www.translink.co.uk/timetoread

Journal Entry 2 by Translink at Carrickfergus Railway Station in Carrickfergus, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Monday, February 09, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (2/9/2009 UTC) at Carrickfergus Railway Station in Carrickfergus, Co. Antrim United Kingdom

Translink N I Railways Book Club

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, February 26, 2009

CASUALLY WALKED PAST THE BOOKSTALL. LIFTED THE BOOK AND COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN. JOURNIES BECAME VERY SHORT.

CAUGHT IN CARRICKFERGUS CO ANTRIM NORTHERN IRELAND