corner corner It's In His Kiss

It's In His Kiss
by Julia Quinn | Romance
Registered by passionatebklvr of Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on 2/4/2009

status (set by passionatebklvr): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by passionatebklvr from Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, February 04, 2009

This may be a PC when done.

Journal Entry 2 by passionatebklvr at Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, December 30, 2010

Just started reading this today and so far so good. I'll post more as I get through it.

Amazon Editorial Review

Meet Our Hero . . .
Gareth St. Clair is in a bind. His father, who detests him, is determined to beggar the St. Clair estates and ruin his inheritance. Gareth's sole bequest is an old family diary, which may or may not contain the secrets of his past . . . and the key to his future. The problem is—it's written in Italian, of which Gareth speaks not a word.

Meet Our Heroine . . .
All the ton agreed: there was no one quite like Hyacinth Bridgerton. She's fiendishly smart, devilishly outspoken, and according to Gareth, probably best in small doses. But there's something about her—something charming and vexing—that grabs him and won't quite let go . . .

Meet Poor Mr. Mozart . . .
Or don't. But rest assured, he's spinning in his grave when Gareth and Hyacinth cross paths at the annual—and annually discordant—Smythe-Smith musicale. To Hyacinth, Gareth's every word seems a dare, and she offers to translate his diary, even though her Italian is slightly less than perfect. But as they delve into the mysterious text, they discover that the answers they seek lie not in the diary, but in each other . . . and that there is nothing as simple—or as complicated—as a single, perfect kiss.

Journal Entry 3 by passionatebklvr at Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I just finished reading this book yesterday and it was great. I love julia quinn's books they are funny and romantic!