corner corner Streams of Silver

Streams of Silver
by R. A. Salvatore | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Centreville, Virginia USA on 3/22/2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, March 22, 2009

Got this from bhodi in Herndon, Virginia, because he is too lazy to register his own books.

Forgotten Realms: The Icewind Dale Trilogy, Book 2

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at National Mall in -- Parks (regional and national), District of Columbia USA on Thursday, April 16, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (4/18/2009 UTC) at National Mall in -- Parks (regional and national), District of Columbia USA

Releasing at the BC in DC Birthday Bash in Washington, DC, on Saturday 18 April 2009.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, April 19, 2009

I have not read the book yet, but i think the concept of making the world a library is a great idea.

CAUGHT IN WASHINGTON D.C. MARYLAND US