corner corner Deja Dead

Deja Dead
by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by lille-gnom of Nordre Aker bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on 2/4/2009

status (set by Zygmunt): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by lille-gnom from Nordre Aker bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Wednesday, February 04, 2009

The first in the Tempe Brennan-series. If you like Patricia Cornwell, you'll like this as well!

Journal Entry 2 by lille-gnom at Sogn studentby, vaskeriet ved postboksene in Nordre Aker bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, March 09, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (3/9/2009 UTC) at Sogn studentby, vaskeriet ved postboksene in Nordre Aker bydel, Oslo fylke Norway

I put the book in one of the windows by the mailboxes.

Journal Entry 3 by Zygmunt from -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, March 09, 2009

I went to check my post in student village Sogn and I saw this lonely book staring straight at me...so I thought that maybe we can be friends to each others for a few days and I took him in my warm arms. Now we are having some coffee and chatting. I`m sure that we will have adventurous moments together but I also know that some day he has to go to continue his life mission...Until that he will be in safe hands here with me! You really made my blue day to be better!!

CAUGHT IN OSLO NORWAY

Journal Entry 4 by Zygmunt at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Sunday, April 05, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (4/5/2009 UTC) at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

I left the book for my friend who will release it after reading it.