corner corner Permanent Address

Permanent Address
by Lorna Knowles Blake | Poetry
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 2/2/2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Monday, February 02, 2009

Got this from work when we were making room on our shelves for award series submissions.

Journal Entry 2 by melydia from Centreville, Virginia USA on Thursday, February 05, 2009

This was in one of the two boxes of books generously given me by KateKintail. I look forward to continuing its journey.

Journal Entry 3 by melydia at Tyson's Corner Center in McLean, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 02, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (4/2/2009 UTC) at Tyson's Corner Center in McLean, Virginia USA

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, April 20, 2009

Tyson's Corner is a huge shopping center, I noticed it sitting a bench waiting for someone. I picked it up, read the note, took it home and enjoyed the read. I plan to pass it to the person who will take it the farthest.

CAUGHT IN TYSONS CORNER VIRGINIA USA